1/28/2005

My Referring Web Pages:

Since I made my blog public I was always curious where my visitors came from. Thanks to the blog of sparks (http://caffeinesparks.blogspot.com/)I discovered a referral service (http://www.truefresco.org/referrers.htm) that identifies your referring web pages; this allows you to know where your visitors got your link.

I have had the service for a day now, when I reviewed my referring web pages, I was not surprised. Click "read more" to see my referring web pages.


Referring Site.........................................QT..Percentage

MissT - The DutcheD Pinay...............................7.......0.26%

PinoyBlog.com: The Philippines According to Blogs.......10......0.37%

my hide-away............................................4.......0.15%

Bambit Online...........................................2.......0.07%

Site Meter - Counter and Statistics Tracker.............2.......0.07%

Yahoo! Login............................................1.......0.04%

cbox....................................................1.......0.04%
Total...........................................27.....100.0%


No comments: