8/13/2010

Poor Blog

My poor poor blog. I have neglected you for so long. I even let my hosting account for divergentpoles expire...

I have missed you my dear blog... Its as if you are my a part of my soul that I have not visited for a while. Shunned to the most inner part of me as if you never existed.

But the outside world has not been kind either... Sometimes I just want to crawl back into you and never come out... Only existing in cyberspace only one mouse click away...

I this world I am King, out there I am a pin ball bouncing about violently against the obstacles of life...

Who am I? Once I was a poet, then I was socio economic commentator, for a while a was a fervent child of God...

Today? Not so much of anything. Neither here or there...

Sometimes I look at myself and I see nothing but this injured creature on the side of the road... As if a road kill left to the side to die slowly and painfully... Even when I wreak of death in full stench no one would even notice...

Even if they did, they just turn away.

As dead as I feel inside, I pick myself up.

I need to make others happy.... So I snap out of it and I am me again... The ever dependable person you need....

No comments: