2/04/2005

A Relaxing Day Off!

My manager actually gave me the day off today. I have been working on one client for an entire year preparing the company for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (for more info go to http://www.sarbanes-oxley.com/). Its been a grueling year, with 10 to 12 hour days my normal working hours. It’s a wonder I have been pretty active in updating my blog!

So, ceased the opportunity to take it easy today. So what did I do today?

I brought my car to the Honda Service Center to get an oil change. While my car was getting serviced I went to the park to eat breakfast and take a walk with my pet peanut. Peanut and I had a vanilla latte and chicken salad sandwich for breakfast at the park. We took a nice slow walk. After that we went home. I just finished giving Peanut a bath and she is fast asleep while I type this post! Cute dog, before she went to sleep she took her collar and as if to tell me put this on me. Awwwww… So I did! A nice slow day; just what I need to recharge.
=============
Will get back to discussing problems, solutions and other serious matters in a little bit, I need to relax my mind for a few days.


No comments: